Admin
Reaction score
Looks pretty clean for 12 years.

98Riv

Reaction score
The other side is a different Story, i need a repaint

98Riv

Reaction score
You haaaave to be on rivperformancedutcom no?
Yes Sir turtleman, thats me. Still working on the Riviera. Next Up is gen v supercharger, northstar tb, 1.9 rockers and larger injectors/fuel pump

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yes Sir turtleman, thats me. Still working on the Riviera. Next Up is gen v supercharger, northstar tb, 1.9 rockers and larger injectors/fuel pump
For the amount of money you'd spend on all of that stuff, you could get a full size intercooler and make more power consistently. Unless you already have one, in that case, ignore me.

98Riv

Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate the advice. Thats why i joined. Tryin to figure out how i can get the most power for my money

b4black

Reaction score
And run E85. So much cheaper than premium, that it pays for itself.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate the advice. Thats why i joined. Tryin to figure out how i can get the most power for my money
What are your current mods and what is your budget? This is the place you will find just about every answer you need.

turtleman

Reaction score
I have a set of low mile 42lb injectors if you're looking. The stock fuel pump, assuming it's in good shape, should be fine for mild mods. With e85 I can't say from my experience. I already had another pump in before switching fuels.

98Riv

Reaction score
My mods arent too major yet. I just swapped an engine in there (67k miles)
Front plog
3 inch downpipe
Zzp 2.5 mufflers
3.4 pulley
Ported supercharger outlet

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Definitely get an intercooler then, don't bother with the Gen V if you already have a ported blower. The 1.9's are good, they'll compliment the Intercooler quite well. You should be able to snag both of them used for less than $500 these days. I haven't been in the market in a long time, so I am not really sure. After that you have to decided if you can/want to run E85 and size your injectors after that. Turtlemans 42's will work just fine with 93 octane pump gas though and they're used so you should get another good deal with them.

98Riv

Reaction score
Definitely get an intercooler then, don't bother with the Gen V if you already have a ported blower. The 1.9's are good, they'll compliment the Intercooler quite well. You should be able to snag both of them used for less than $500 these days. I haven't been in the market in a long time, so I am not really sure. After that you have to decided if you can/want to run E85 and size your injectors after that. Turtlemans 42's will work just fine with 93 octane pump gas though and they're used so you should get another good deal with them.
Thanks for the advice, I think getting the intercooler sounds good actually. Would hood clearance be an issue? And yes turtle I will need to get those injectors off of you soon.. lemme know when you are available.

Check this stage 2 intercooler from zzp I want to purchase.

😍
https://zzperformance.com/3800/intercooling/stage-2-intercooler-system.html

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, I think getting the intercooler sounds good actually. Would hood clearance be an issue? And yes turtle I will need to get those injectors off of you soon.. lemme know when you are available.

Check this stage 2 intercooler from zzp I want to purchase.

��
https://zzperformance.com/3800/intercooling/stage-2-intercooler-system.html
I don't go on the forums at all, but you should be able to find used stuff for way cheaper. Buying new guarantees you won't have any issues at all, so that's entirely up to you.

m_dogg

Reaction score
I have plog, 3" dp/catback, 60# injectors, intake, 3.2 and the small supporting mods. 18* of timing and e85 - 15lbs of boost :rofl: but no knock. I'm itching to see how it does on 3.0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom