New LS power coming to your street

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
And like your nitrous car was any more "Street" than this car is... Driving around with bullets hanging off your headers, rattling windows for blocks at a time. lol

It was actually decently quiet. And I drove it everywhere. You've never driven next to it. Or in it. So how would you know? People drive with bullets "hanging" off their headers all the time. Lol.

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
38af14b08de7eb24d08f5e6fbe052065.jpg

Hope you made some progress on the new shop car. Otherwise you may have the weight advantage on me when we rock n roll these flintstone races ! Always down to party

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
I don't know how you assumed that, I am merely comparing your car to that of this Camaro I am building.
You laughed at me saying it was a street car, so why is it that it cannot be a street car but yours can?

Full size fuel tank, radiator, heat, 3.50 gear..

Car isn't done yet so there's no way to measure if it will indeed be a street car. If it is. Awesome. I'm simply laughing over the fact that you take shots at other "street cars" meanwhile this car isn't even half done and you're confidentent enough to diss others over how "street" it is

Thread Info