• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

New Job

T

turbo brick

Hey everbody, jus like to say i finally got myself a job. Workin at oil experts over on eola rd. come buy with ur gp's if u get the chance. Though, i hope they aren't as hard to work on as the sunfire. :) Damn oil filtere is recessed way up there. It'd be cool to work on some good cars though. :p

Royalgtp

Reaction score
Real men change there own oil.....its like church for guys. :lol:

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
That is where Hale and I get our oil changes done anyways....lol...Probably will be seeing you real soon. We are both over due for them.

Royalgtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Nov 24 2003, 06:46 AM
That is where Hale and I get our oil changes done anyways....lol...Probably will be seeing you real soon. We are both over due for them.
Hale, doesnt change his own oil?

I though he can do anyting on our cars??

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
Yeah, but he just doesn't have time sometimes...with working 12 hours a day sometimes and weekends.

S

shadownight

Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Nov 24 2003, 09:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Nov 24 2003, 09:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-GTPHales-Wife@Nov 24 2003, 06:46 AM
Hale, doesnt change his own oil?

I though he can do anyting on our cars??[/b][/quote]
:eek: :eek: :eek: the secret is out ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ulises

alexgtp

Reaction score
Hale is da man. He can tear apart an L67 and put it back together but he does not change his own oil!!!LOL!!

No wonder he sucks at MADDEN!!

S

shadownight

Originally posted by alexgtp@Nov 24 2003, 11:33 AM
Hale is da man. He can tear apart an L67 and put it back together but he does not change his own oil!!!LOL!!

No wonder he sucks at MADDEN!!
:lol: :lol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom