New Jersy and its carry laws can eat a dick

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Now I knew going into this on the east coast I wouldn't be able to carry a gun because most of those states suck, but not allowed to even transport hollow point bullets fuck you new Jersy, so I check quick to make sure I can carry a knife my back up plan in this situation, nope you must show your on your way to a hunting trip to be in possession of such a thing, fuck you New Jersy if I get mugged you will receive a hateful letter, carry on with your day Tcg my venting is done here

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
Fuck NJ. So many people have had their lives ruined by NJ's unconstitutional, confusing laws. They need to revolt over there.

blck10th

Reaction score
I was just in St. Louis. They allow cc but it's not a no gun sign. It's a no weapons sign. So you can't even carry a knife.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Also in New Jersey you can't buy liquor after 10pm, all the liquor stores close at 10 and they arn't allowed to sell it at any gas stations or grocery stores just liqueur stores, so no guns no knives and no liquor to help me deal with the fact that I can't have a gun or knife

CuzzinOlaf

Hero of the stupid!!
Reaction score
Ha, I'm originally from there and moved here 11 years ago. Gun laws suck and you can't even pump your own gas.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
I have family out here, my aunt passed away so me and my sister packed up and drove out here, just here till Saturday and we are heading home

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom