đź‘‹ INTRO New here!

Enuea

Jul 4, 2021
I hope everyone's having a great July 4th! Here's a mandatory wheel shot I just took.

Hoping to see a lot of GTIs in the meet so I can learn from all of you.

Edit: Added some photos of the car for an overall view. (y)

DSC01461.jpg

IMG_20210707_125852_739.jpg

IMG_20210709_121434_364.jpg

Enuea

Jul 4, 2021
Sup guy! We need more than just a wheel peek though
I promise I'll be adding more pictures here when I get a chance. lol

Thank you! I'm pretty stock other than the springs and CAI for some whoosh whoosh! lol:ROFLMAO: Honestly, I didn't see a lot of GTIs on Thursday. Probably, just that one Mk5 and another black Mk7 that was leaving

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I promise I'll be adding more pictures here when I get a chance. lol

Thank you! I'm pretty stock other than the springs and CAI for some whoosh whoosh! lol:ROFLMAO: Honestly, I didn't see a lot of GTIs on Thursday. Probably, just that one Mk5 and another black Mk7.5 that was leaving
My car will be back out there on Thursday. We usually have way more Audis than we do VW, sadly.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
For sure! That was my first car meet ever and I hope to be a part of it more in the future.

Definitely check out the rest of the site too. Lots of great shit to read and take part in.

Thanks! The first thing I did when I pulled in was to find the GTIs because I was told that there's usually a designated spot for the cars. I didn't find a lot so I parked where the BMWs and the Porsche were parked. LOL!:ROFLMAO:

Look for my black R this week and say hi (I'm terrible at introducing myself).

1625459345035.png

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Thank you and thanks to everyone else who welcomed me.

I was finally able to meet Mook Mook tonight. Learned a lot of good stuff from him
I realized later when talking to Mook Mook that this was your car at Chubbys last night, next time I'm going to stand near it and yell WHO IS THE OWNER so I can shake your hand :rofl:

Reactions: Enuea

Enuea

Jul 4, 2021
Next time put something from the dollar tree on the order belt , I’ll pay for it haha

The girl at the dollar tree when the total came up as $4.20:ROFLMAO:

I realized later when talking to Mook Mook that this was your car at Chubbys last night, next time I'm going to stand near it and yell WHO IS THE OWNER so I can shake your hand :rofl:

Haha sounds like a plan!

Thread Info