INTRO New here looking to complete my 2001 cobra with eaton M112 but need the swap bracket kit.

bikeboy636

Reaction score
Well hello eveyone. New here and just looking for info and networking. im trying to source the brackets to complete my 2001 4.6 4v eaton supercharger swap this winter. im wanting to find the kit that I saw on this thread but im not able to located anyone selling it so I hope to have someone point me in the correct direction. I have already emailed Terry but It was not a valid address anymore.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Welcome :bigthumb: Good luck with your build. I'm sure someone here can point you in the right direction.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Wonder what Zack is up to these days....I havent seen him active on FB in a bit.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Hopefully one of the Ford boys can steer you in the right direction.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
I have Terry’s HD brackets on my car. Assume the motor is built on yours?

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
One of the Mercury Marauder guys owns a machine shop. He has been making the Eaton swap brackets now for a some years now along with other things associated with the swap. Top notch high quality craftsmanship. His name is Jerry. Here is a pick of his forum member name. Contact him on MercuryMarauder.net

IMG_4535.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom