New hellcat stock blower record....

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
I hope that was a joke .

Im sure a car like that would be a fun daily driver . completely gutted interior , 1 racing aluminum seat , lexan fixed windows , 10 inch front and back race brakes . How far he took it make it a race car , it probably doesn't have heat and A/C

I'm not saying as is, but there are plenty daily driven or driven "often" mid 9 second fatass boats around and it isn't crazy to get there. Full weight and all. Baby seat in the back of some.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
If this were a thread about a 19 mustang everyone would know it’s 95% stock running 8’s. Anyone can buy one and do it. [MENTION=6298]Jeffs FRC[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11785]98GrandPrixIraqVet[/MENTION] know these numbers are bullshit because dodge :ford:

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
Anyone with half a brain should be able to figure out a 5000 pound hellpig isnt running basement 9s with just a "stock blower"

:rofl: Ya thats about all thats left stock on that car.

Hellcats are awesome cars. Dodge had the balls to design a Charger that looked boxy when all other cars were jellybeans. And make it RWD. Then they brought the Hemi back. Then made it into a retro looking Challenger. Then an SRT8, Hellcat and Demon package.

And then you come and fucktard EVERY thread about it with comments about it's weight. Get over it or get out, please. It runs 11, 10, 9 maybe even 8's. Pretty damn impressive no matter what.

:)

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Hellcats are awesome cars. Dodge had the balls to design a Charger that looked boxy when all other cars were jellybeans. And make it RWD. Then they brought the Hemi back. Then made it into a retro looking Challenger. Then an SRT8, Hellcat and Demon package.

And then you come and fucktard EVERY thread about it with comments about it's weight. Get over it or get out, please. It runs 11, 10, 9 maybe even 8's. Pretty damn impressive no matter what.

:bowrofl: HellPIIIIIIIIIIIG!!!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota

Talking about THIS car at first all I wanted to know was the weight. Dont act like a dipshit like I said anyone with half a brain would assume/guess there was a whole lot more to a "stock blower" car running 9.1s.

Geeee low and behold its on a serious diet with ported heads and a cam. Gee the claim that its "stock blower"doesnt seem nearly as impressive now does it?

But hey everyone can bust my balls for pointing out not a chance in fucking hell a full weight stock blower car was going to go 9.1s without serious help!

:run: :fawk:

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
:lmao:So now it's a Ported "stock blower", Aftermarket Pistons and Rods, Cam, Ported heads, Aftermarket fuel system, Nitrous, weight reduction with gutted interior, gutted doors with lexan window's... Probably had some adjustments made to the converter and some other things too...haha

Worlds Fastest Hellpig on a diet with stock aftermarket motor, stock ported blower and what not...:lmao:

Last edited:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I’m not shooting for mid 9’s just in the upper region of the 9’s but I have stock suspension stock axels and drive shaft no weight reduction, I actually added weight with the ice tank, blower headers exhaust fuel system e85, if it 60’s in the 1.5 range it will be right there

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I’m not shooting for mid 9’s just in the upper region of the 9’s but I have stock suspension stock axels and drive shaft no weight reduction, I actually added weight with the ice tank, blower headers exhaust fuel system e85, if it 60’s in the 1.5 range it will be right there

You have an achievable goal.

Was referencing a slightly different recipe that involves the VMP Gen 3 blower

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info