đź‘‹ INTRO New Guy!

HellCatTres

Oct 14, 2020
Naperville, IL
Real Name
Wes
Hey all, I had posted my new car in the Challenger subreddit and someone recommended I join this group so here I am. Saturday I took delivery of my new 2020 Challenger Hellcat Widebody. The car has all of the options except for the sunroof. I figured it would ruin the satin black roof look. See the attached picture (yes the banana trim is already gone). Only a couple additions so far, flat black gas cap replacement and rock guards. Plenty of plans, easy ones to start, ceramic coating, wind tint, black wheel lugs, black badges, and Luxe reflector and marker tint kits.

I live in South Naperville but my office is in Warrenville so I'm along the 59 corridor all the time.

Glad I'm here, looking forward to meeting you all and seeing some awesome rides. Can't wait for a meet up to see some in person too!

WesChallenger.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Welcome from a former HC and TH owner, very nice cat. Why these cars with black rims from the factory dont come with black lugs is one of my biggest pet peeves. You will like the Luxe product, they make quality shit. They also give you one extra piece as your test piece which is nice.
When your ready to go really fast, hit up Satera_Tuning Satera_Tuning to get you right. Flex fuel and cat delete with a tune is a good way to start.

HellCatTres

Oct 14, 2020
Naperville, IL
Real Name
Wes
Welcome from a former HC and TH owner, very nice cat. Why these cars with black rims from the factory dont come with black lugs is one of my biggest pet peeves. You will like the Luxe product, they make quality shit. They also give you one extra piece as your test piece which is nice.
When your ready to go really fast, hit up Satera_Tuning Satera_Tuning to get you right. Flex fuel and cat delete with a tune is a good way to start.

My god, you're totally right! What the hell are they thinking! Paying that much for a car and getting standard lugs, wth!

Good to know on the tuning! I might do just that.

Hold up, we're mentioned on reddit? Haha

Yup, someone named MASTERpTwinkie mentioned this site on my post in r/challenger about my new car.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Hey all, I had posted my new car in the Challenger subreddit and someone recommended I join this group so here I am. Saturday I took delivery of my new 2020 Challenger Hellcat Widebody. The car has all of the options except for the sunroof. I figured it would ruin the satin black roof look. See the attached picture (yes the banana trim is already gone). Only a couple additions so far, flat black gas cap replacement and rock guards. Plenty of plans, easy ones to start, ceramic coating, wind tint, black wheel lugs, black badges, and Luxe reflector and marker tint kits.

I live in South Naperville but my office is in Warrenville so I'm along the 59 corridor all the time.

Glad I'm here, looking forward to meeting you all and seeing some awesome rides. Can't wait for a meet up to see some in person too!

View attachment 69425

Welcome I’m off of 95th and 59 in Naperville I’m sure I’ll see u around

Reactions: HellCatTres

HellCatTres

Oct 14, 2020
Naperville, IL
Real Name
Wes
It's been some time but Winter tends to do that. I thought I would post some updated pics. Since I got it, below is a list of work done and mods added, mostly cosmetic stuff but it's a lot better now.

Pics: https://imgur.com/user/trestlew101/posts

1. Lowered with Eibach prokit ~1.25" all around
2. Tinted windows
3. Ceramic coated the whole car, wheels, plastics.
4. PPF on satin panels (hood, roof, trunk lid, and spoiler
5. Luxe autoconcepts tint on side markers and rear reflectors
6. Luxe tint on center tail lights (white backup lenses)
7. Debadge rear center trunk panel and Luxe 3 piece overlay kit of embossed American flag background and Hellcat emblem

HellCatTres

Oct 14, 2020
Naperville, IL
Real Name
Wes
Welcome back and very nice cosmetic additions. How do you like the Eibach springs and did you upgrade anything else suspension wise?

Thank you!

I didn't do anything else with the suspension and the shop said the alignment didn't even need to be adjusted after they went in. I like them a lot, the look is sooo much better. I see other Challengers and the gap is way too wide all around.

They're not linear so it helps with the ride. The car has active suspension but honestly I didn't notice a difference in ride quality at all. Even in Track mode (most stiff suspension setting) it's not bad. I usually drive around in Sport (Street-Sport-Track) and it's fine.

Thread Info