INTRO New Guy!

HellCatTres

Reaction score
Hey all, I had posted my new car in the Challenger subreddit and someone recommended I join this group so here I am. Saturday I took delivery of my new 2020 Challenger Hellcat Widebody. The car has all of the options except for the sunroof. I figured it would ruin the satin black roof look. See the attached picture (yes the banana trim is already gone). Only a couple additions so far, flat black gas cap replacement and rock guards. Plenty of plans, easy ones to start, ceramic coating, wind tint, black wheel lugs, black badges, and Luxe reflector and marker tint kits.

I live in South Naperville but my office is in Warrenville so I'm along the 59 corridor all the time.

Glad I'm here, looking forward to meeting you all and seeing some awesome rides. Can't wait for a meet up to see some in person too!

WesChallenger.jpg

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Welcome from a former HC and TH owner, very nice cat. Why these cars with black rims from the factory dont come with black lugs is one of my biggest pet peeves. You will like the Luxe product, they make quality shit. They also give you one extra piece as your test piece which is nice.
When your ready to go really fast, hit up Satera_Tuning Satera_Tuning to get you right. Flex fuel and cat delete with a tune is a good way to start.

OP
HellCatTres

HellCatTres

Reaction score
Welcome from a former HC and TH owner, very nice cat. Why these cars with black rims from the factory dont come with black lugs is one of my biggest pet peeves. You will like the Luxe product, they make quality shit. They also give you one extra piece as your test piece which is nice.
When your ready to go really fast, hit up Satera_Tuning Satera_Tuning to get you right. Flex fuel and cat delete with a tune is a good way to start.
My god, you're totally right! What the hell are they thinking! Paying that much for a car and getting standard lugs, wth!

Good to know on the tuning! I might do just that.

Hold up, we're mentioned on reddit? Haha
Yup, someone named MASTERpTwinkie mentioned this site on my post in r/challenger about my new car.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey all, I had posted my new car in the Challenger subreddit and someone recommended I join this group so here I am. Saturday I took delivery of my new 2020 Challenger Hellcat Widebody. The car has all of the options except for the sunroof. I figured it would ruin the satin black roof look. See the attached picture (yes the banana trim is already gone). Only a couple additions so far, flat black gas cap replacement and rock guards. Plenty of plans, easy ones to start, ceramic coating, wind tint, black wheel lugs, black badges, and Luxe reflector and marker tint kits.

I live in South Naperville but my office is in Warrenville so I'm along the 59 corridor all the time.

Glad I'm here, looking forward to meeting you all and seeing some awesome rides. Can't wait for a meet up to see some in person too!

View attachment 69425
Welcome I’m off of 95th and 59 in Naperville I’m sure I’ll see u around

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom