đź‘‹ INTRO New Guy

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I wouldn't say frequently, but I'm getting into it a little. I have only gone to 2 events both at Blackhawk Farms, probably start doing one per summer or something. I need to get to the dragstrip next summer too, I didn't make it at all last year after the cam install.

Nice. I want to hit up some sort of autox or track-x in my TA; maybe the smallish Blackhawk, or AB north circuit. These cars are surprisingly adept for what they are. I’m saddled with a stalled auto, but have Koni Yellows and a full compliment of Strano/UMI stuff that work pretty well.

JFish75

Addict
TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2019
Winfield, Il.
Nice. I want to hit up some sort of autox or track-x in my TA; maybe the smallish Blackhawk, or AB north circuit. These cars are surprisingly adept for what they are. I’m saddled with a stalled auto, but have Koni Yellows and a full compliment of Strano/UMI stuff that work pretty well.
Yeah Blackhawk is a fun track especially for me being new to it. It isn't huge, it's not very technical so its a lot of fun. And yeah I bought mine with lowering springs so its dropped, and I added some founders control arms, and panhard bar, I have the Strano sway bars, and brake master cylinder brace also.

JFish75

Addict
TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2019
Winfield, Il.
IMG_1838.JPG
IMG_1844.JPG

Thread Info