• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New guy bout to buy a cobra (fan question)

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
I know, but if someone had changed the lower at some point or changed back to the stock one, they may have just fogot to make sure one of the hoses wasn't in the holder. The only hoses down there I can think of are radiator and power steering...

he said it shakes after the car warms up and does not when first started, the obvious would be when the fan kicks on it is shaking thus 99% it's a clamp or a fastneer like i said

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
he said it shakes after the car warms up and does not when first started, the obvious would be when the fan kicks on it is shaking thus 99% it's a clamp or a fastneer like i said

:biggthump but if the fan assmembly is solid... then it's most likely a hose that is not in the holder that is mounted to the alt bracket, lower pulley assembly :D

MarkyD

Aug 13, 2009
ohhh so the fan is not kicking on unless i turn on the a/c and then once i did it is making a really weird loud sound and then makes the car overheat so i shut it down right away...it does not look like its hitting a hose and no i cannot shake it when i reach in and grab it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info