• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New Grabber blue GT500 at Zimmerman Ford

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
0901_04_c+2010_ford_mustang_shelby_gT500+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
The picture above is awesome. When I went to look at my Kona Blue there was a grabber GT on a rack out front and I had to say to myself, NO, too girly for me to LIVE with, but it would look great at a show and especially at dusk which is when the picture is taken. In the sunny day light it's just to pastel for me.

I do think it's an awesome color though.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
The picture above is awesome. When I went to look at my Kona Blue there was a grabber GT on a rack out front and I had to say to myself, NO, too girly for me to LIVE with, but it would look great at a show and especially at dusk which is when the picture is taken. In the sunny day light it's just to pastel for me.

I do think it's an awesome color though.

I think that is what did it for me. When I went to look at it, it was cloudy with no sun.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Bull Valley Ford gets their 2010 grabber blue/white stripes GT500 fully loaded with HIDs and Nav August 27th. Its not going cheap though.... They also have a black vert with alloy stripes comming later in fall, but right now its in material hold. The grabber blue is ready to ship. I will be test driving it for good measure.....:)

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Kona Blue is also a color shifter. I was at my brothers house and from where I was standing which was facing the passenger side right at the rear wheel, the rear quarter was Kona Blue, and the door and front fender were that mysticrome green...I swear, in a way it changes just like the mysticrome. I freaked, I asked my nrother if he could see it, he said yes.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Bull Valley Ford gets their 2010 grabber blue/white stripes GT500 fully loaded with HIDs and Nav August 27th. Its not going cheap though.... They also have a black vert with alloy stripes comming later in fall, but right now its in material hold. The grabber blue is ready to ship. I will be test driving it for good measure.....:)

I wouldn't if I were you, but that's just me. :dunno:

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
View attachment 12493
a grabber blue gt500 would be out of control with matte black stripes, tinted windows, smoked tail lights, slammed on black stock wheels... GOD DAMN!!!

You don't need BLACK wheels, they turn BLACK at dusk, much less after a little spirited braking, they're BLACK, trust me, I don't like BLACK wheels and I'm cleaning them all the time.

Attachments

• 04-08-09 046.jpg
    04-08-09 046.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 784

innrkid

I hunt, I eat
Oct 4, 2007

Is that where you purchased yours?

cobraj

TCG Elite Member
Feb 7, 2005
Yep, one of my long time friends is the sales manager over there and is willing to bend over backwards for friend deals that I send him. They have an 09 Saleen extreme they have been sitting on and he is prepared to blow it out. Its dark blue with red stripes.

If your talking about the one thats now outside its not an Extreme. I think Extremes are a lot more than the 49k on that sticker. It is supercharged.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info