Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
Its ugly. Thats what it is.

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
and before you fucks say anything.. that is the real one... like 1fastGTPs... sits too high.

my old one was nice low and sleak... whether you liked it or not, it looked much better than that one.

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Reaction score
:nutz: thats my favorite GP hood.. looked mean as fuck.

G_T_P

Reaction score
:nutz: thats my favorite GP hood.. looked mean as fuck.
I agree!!!! btw do you still have that shift kit i am getting a new trans this week or so maybe i could pick it up this week or so?

1FastWS6

Reaction score
I agree!!!! btw do you still have that shift kit i am getting a new trans this week or so maybe i could pick it up this week or so?
yeah, I do. its collecting dust in my room. Buy this hood and remake what my car was. k thanks :pedobear: (pm me whenever you are looking to get it.)

PANDA

Reaction score
I don't care what version someone has. That style hood only looks good on one car. (to me at least)

That's like the people putting Camaro SS style hoods on anything and everything.

G_T_P

Reaction score
yeah, I do. its collecting dust in my room. Buy this hood and remake what my car was. k thanks :pedobear: (pm me whenever you are looking to get it.)
that was the goal :D. Well see how much money i have in a couple of days. rockers or that hood? my eyes say the hood buttt i really think i should get the rockers!

1FastWS6

Reaction score
that was the goal :D. Well see how much money i have in a couple of days. rockers or that hood? my eyes say the hood buttt i really think i should get the rockers!
uhh... really? I wouldnt even think twice about this hood or rockers.. The hood new from the site is over $600... I also just spoke to the guy and he said $300 takes it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom