• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

New goodies for my iPod mini

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
I went out to the Apple store in Oak Brook today and picked up the new Belkin TuneBase car holder and the mini iTrip fm modulator. I love it! I used to hang it on my visor, no more that pup is right at my finger tips. If anyone has a mini I highly recommend you get these for it, you will love it.

frankenstinesy

Reaction score
how's the sound quality with the fm modulator? i've been thinking about maybe getting one but i'm not sure.

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
Well I guess it's only as good as fm radio but its the convience of having your whole library at your finger tips. It actually does sound pretty good though. Ask anyone who was at GPG 04 with us ;) .

GTPj

Reaction score
Thats pretty cool......I just upgraded my stereo to the tape deck and used an adaptor plug to connect my iPod. I really did need a cd player since everything is on my iPOD, and my cd player was starting to skip.....do they have one for the bigger iPOD's?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom