New Goat

kommissar

Reaction score
I sold my 01 Trans Am to Shibby50 a few weeks ago after his Mustang got wrecked and have been without a car since. I finally got tired of driving our grandparents 02 Tahoe around and, though I tried my hardest, couldn't stay away from an lsx.

Found this in Orland Park last Monday night and went back Tuesday morning and bought it. It's an 05' and had 6900 miles on it when I drove it off the lot. It's pretty much flawless and has lived most of its life in a garage. It rides like a Cadillac compared to the TA haha. I've got a long list of mods for it already. Currently pricing Procharger kits :hs:

I'll get some better pics up once I get it tinted and install the 06' tail lights and HIDs.

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Reaction score
Nice goat, that thing needs to remain in a garage with miles like that. Good luck and happy modding.

tmbutitta

Reaction score
nice find.. didnt know gto's existed with lower miles then mine!

i never did understand why people would spend so much money on a car and not drive it..

well, get ready to spend lots of monies to go fast!!

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
How much did you pay for it.....Welcome to the boards.....hope you actually drive it unlike the last owner

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Reaction score
very nice!!! get ur tail light fixed!!!! lol it was an epic cruise fail to see u with a light out at only 7000 miles haha

32vMonte

Car is broke
Reaction score
Looks nice i wish myn was remotely close to having that low of miles.

OP
kommissar

kommissar

Reaction score
A few more pics since the tint and new tail lights.

I'm still up in the air about the pinstripe. pretty much everyone seems to like it and it's really not very noticeable in person. I'll probably keep it for the time being.

Bonus picture of my old (now Shibby50's new T/A) and my friends 98' T/A.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
:bigthumb: im kinda on the fence about the pinstripe too...doesnt look BAD, but i dont know

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Reaction score
Due to the interior being red (which I'm not a fan of), I think the pinstripe is actually a decent accent.

You could always keep up the theme and go with a set of time attack-esque wheels

foxta99

Reaction score
hey Komm....that bonus picture above is your old TA and your friend's 1999 TA. Just thought I'd correct ya

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom