đź‘‹ INTRO New from Lombard

DentlessTouch

The leading Chicagoland PDR Company
Oct 21, 2021
Lombard, IL
Real Name
Dave
Good afternoon everyone, stopping in to give a little introduction to our company as well as myself. My name is Dave and I drive a 2010 Mercedes E350 (w212) w/ AMG 2 Styling package. I've been in the Paintless Dent Repair field for 10+ years now from mobile operations, building brick and motors, and developing a full training platform for PDR. I've been around cars since before I could drive and automotive is my passion (although I couldn't work on one mechanically to save my life.) I own DentlessTouch which performs Paintless Dent Repairs in Lombard. We've recently opened up this facility as of earlier this year and look to become a staple in the Chicagoland area for all things dent repair related. Thanks for the read and hope to connect with some of you over the next coming years!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

Reactions: DentlessTouch

DentlessTouch

Oct 21, 2021
Lombard, IL
Real Name
Dave
Welcome :bigthumb: What's the range of blemishes/dents that PDR can fix well? What can't it fix? I'm a bit in the dark when it comes to what to expect.

Everything is estimated on a case by case basis. Our YouTube channel (55k subs) DentlessTouch DentlessTouch has over 350 videos showing the capabilities of PDR.

In simple format, damage to a vehicle's metal without any paint blemishes or structure damage is a perfect candidate for Paintless Dent Repair.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

DentlessTouch

Oct 21, 2021
Lombard, IL
Real Name
Dave
Do you still do mobile?

With having a new brick and motar we are not performing any mobile repairs. The change into colder weather as well plays a factor in PDR and our cozy warm shop/waiting room allows us to comfortably perform our process without running any risk of cold metal or cracking paint.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Good afternoon everyone, stopping in to give a little introduction to our company as well as myself. My name is Dave and I drive a 2010 Mercedes E350 (w212) w/ AMG 2 Styling package. I've been in the Paintless Dent Repair field for 10+ years now from mobile operations, building brick and motors, and developing a full training platform for PDR. I've been around cars since before I could drive and automotive is my passion (although I couldn't work on one mechanically to save my life.) I own DentlessTouch which performs Paintless Dent Repairs in Lombard. We've recently opened up this facility as of earlier this year and look to become a staple in the Chicagoland area for all things dent repair related. Thanks for the read and hope to connect with some of you over the next coming years!

Hey I guess welcome BACK? to TCG :)

This guy does good work - I'm pretty sure has done work for members here in the past before branding. Glad to see you doing so well Dave!

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
With having a new brick and motar we are not performing any mobile repairs. The change into colder weather as well plays a factor in PDR and our cozy warm shop/waiting room allows us to comfortably perform our process without running any risk of cold metal or cracking paint.
I get it, makes sense. I'll have to reach out in the spring. The car isn't running at this point. Do you happen to roll fenders as well?

Thread Info