Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Hard to believe a calendar isn't built into Xen, but thats what add-ons are for. TCG now has a fully fleshed out calendar. You can access the calendar from the top menu (or from the hamburger menu on mobile).

ALL members can add to the calendar (as long as they're thread starter). This will allow you guys to add events to the calendar that you think might be of interest to the site. Its very simple to do.

Step 1: Create Thread
Step 2: Click the little 3 button menu at the top right of a thread, and select "calendar menu", as seen below.

1595804072610.png

Step 3: Choose what type of event this is (one-time, repeating, monthly, yearly, etc)

1595804126982.png

Step 4: After you have selected and chosen your date or dates, hit save and thats it! Your calendar item has now been set and will show up on the site calendar AND the upcoming events widget located top right on the home page (the widget shows upcoming events out to 14 days. If there are no events within that range, no widget will be shown).

Enjoy!

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
If all the events get loaded into here, this will be one of the best features of the site. I wish some of the older forums that I was heavy in would have had something like this back in the day.
Lots of them could, VBulletin had it for ages. But I never saw a forum where they actually USED it. It really is a car forums best friend.

Reactions: ChrisRac

Thread Info