Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
dJqL8Vd.jpg

sbIQrOv.jpg

LZjWiPV.jpg

lMg1M5c.jpg

AWD $58.5k

I Love it. Especially in Black. Looks like a Cop SUV.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Spent some time in an Explorer ST last week and was damn impressed. The Edge ST is too soft and really just an Edge with a 2.7 EB, while the Explorer ST feels like a ground-up performance SUV. Super responsive, light on its feet - all-around goodness. Except for being small on the inside, but that's just inherent in the new platform. And the new brakes are odd - I wasn't able to confirm, but the electromechanical brake booster tuning needs work, as it feels like a game simulator brake pedal with initial softness before rock hard braking.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Spent some time in an Explorer ST last week and was damn impressed. The Edge ST is too soft and really just an Edge with a 2.7 EB, while the Explorer ST feels like a ground-up performance SUV. Super responsive, light on its feet - all-around goodness. Except for being small on the inside, but that's just inherent in the new platform. And the new brakes are odd - I wasn't able to confirm, but the electromechanical brake booster tuning needs work, as it feels like a game simulator brake pedal with initial softness before rock hard braking.

How was the interior? I've read a couple of reviews on the new Explorer and the reviewers seem to knock the interior quality (and brake/steering feel).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info