• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New Dyno #'s with the 2.2 KB

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Well we made it out to see Bob Kurgan, at Eurotech I just want to add what a great guy to deal with.

It was seriously hot today, and I was impressed what the car put out in that heat.

We made about a total of 6 or 7 pulls. At 15psi the car made 540rwhp and 482ft/lbs this was at 90 degrees and the humidity was at 48%.

Swapped the pulleys and a 17psi we dialed in at 572rwhp and 503ft/lbs at 93 degrees and 41% humidity. So over all I am really pleased with the car considering it was 90 degrees outside by 9:45am. I can imagine if we dynoed it on a 70 degree day she would be close to 600.

I'd like to thank my friend Geoff for taking the time and trailering the car, and introducing me to Bob, also thanks to Jeff Alice for helping out. And thank you BOB KURGAN for making it all possible. :headbang:

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
man.. i just started thinking about this... I started tuning this morning at 9am and I got home at 11pm... it was FREAKING HOT... the shop got to 98 degrees and 50% humidity...

anyhow, his car had 20degrees of timing and 17psi (same theory with heat soak though)... there was a 50/50 mix of 93/100 octane... we did the 15psi tune on straight 93 and it had 19degrees.... i did another whipple 2.3l later in the day with a diablosport that had the above timing numbers...

shoot, i dont know which way is up... 6 cars today and 13hrs... im beat!

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
man.. i just started thinking about this... I started tuning this morning at 9am and I got home at 11pm... it was FREAKING HOT... the shop got to 98 degrees and 50% humidity...

anyhow, his car had 20degrees of timing and 17psi (same theory with heat soak though)... there was a 50/50 mix of 93/100 octane... we did the 15psi tune on straight 93 and it had 19degrees.... i did another whipple 2.3l later in the day with a diablosport that had the above timing numbers...

shoot, i dont know which way is up... 6 cars today and 13hrs... im beat!

Thats why youre the man Bob.:headbang: Very happy customer here. Took her out las night when it was cooler, and she is even meaner. Thanks again. Will be back for more....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info