new DD

RAPER

Reaction score
Been in the need of having a truck in the stable to do truck stuff and chrysler had insane year end cash incentives as well as being able to compound those with my employee discount... So i took home a new 2017 Ram ecodiesel in the bighorn trim. not a fan of chrome but hard to complain with only paying about 36k on a 53k truck. I ordered up a bunch of truck stuff and will be throwing on some step bars, tonneau cover, and a bedrug. I'm impressed with how quiet these are on the inside still with being a diesel

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice truck Mannn!

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
I wish I would have bought a sport or rebel since I hate the chrome too but I also got a smoking deal on a big horn. Nice truck, congrats.

CuzzinOlaf

Hero of the stupid!!
Reaction score
Nice!! I have a 2014 Limited and love it. I added a GDE tune and it really woke the truck up and gas mileage also increased. On a 2500 mile trip to NJ back in September, including stops, warm up, traffic, a trip into NYC, I averaged just under 29mpg for the entire trip. Oh, and it tows great.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Congrats man! I’m really digging these things A LOT. Especially that $36k price tag

RAPER

Reaction score
yea thanks everyone.. I'm really glad i pulled the trigger on it.. going to tow some cars this year with it for sure

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom