New dd v.adulting

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
So it turns out driving a 85/84 blazer daily doesn’t always work out well. Now that I’m gonna get rid of the 85 and the 84 is more of an ongoing project I needed something to drive everyday that I could just hop in and go with little worries and put out good heat. So after looking at bunch of crap and trying to find something that wouldn’t bore me to death right away I made my way to Chicago Motors and picked up a 2013 Caprice ppv with 73k miles. It clean and from Colorado, no accidents, does have some interior issues to address though. All in all it’s fun and unique which I like, definitely love the power it has and the room for dog and stuff is great. I’ll have to take more pics when I have some time not at work and it’s actually light outside.

CHI2000GTP

Grand Prix Junkie
Reaction score
Still can't believe that's a Caprice. Every time I see one on the highway, I'm like "Look at that car, did you know it's a Caprice?" Lol.

Nice find. Very unique.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Approve.

Chicago Motors (they also have a business called Welcome Motors), is the place in Chicago I was mentioning a few weeks back in another thread about having quite a few 9C1's.

Bub

Pitter Patter
Donating Member
Reaction score
Who the hell was it that had one of these and put camaro 18" wheels on it??? Cuz that looked damn good. Hopefully you'll have enough aftermarket support to have some real fun with this car!! Congrats!

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
me likey.

congrats. looking forward to the interrior fixings.

98GrandPrixIraqVet

Reaction score
Who the hell was it that had one of these and put camaro 18" wheels on it??? Cuz that looked damn good. Hopefully you'll have enough aftermarket support to have some real fun with this car!! Congrats!
No worries it doesnt have one of them LT junk things under the hood.

:s00ls:

X2 on someone else here with the Caprice and changed the wheels and grill iirc.

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! It’s gonna be a fun car to mess with. A few more pics I took when I got home

I get super dirty at work, rubber floors ftw

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice congrats, I look at those every time I’m on Craigslist

IceCreamAssassin

FBMM
Donating Member
Reaction score
They came with them, dropped the hammer at like 30mph today and the bitch went sideways lol.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Now you get to intimidate people on the highway at night who have come to fear those headlights.

Its like Caprice or CrownVic headlights. :)

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Approve.

Chicago Motors (they also have a business called Welcome Motors), is the place in Chicago I was mentioning a few weeks back in another thread about having quite a few 9C1's.
I bought a CV through them. Would not hesitate buying something else from them, they were awesome.

If you keep an eye on their inventory, they have some pretty sweet stuff rolling through there. Ex-boarder patrol Raptors, F-250's, ton's of PPV 'Hoe's, Caprices, EcoBoost Taurii, plus random stuff now and again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom