New daily

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
Picked up a 19 CTS luxury 3.6 AWD last night. I'm gonna miss the cruze for sure. Just drilled out the front plate bracket and ordered some bumper plugs. Really wish dealers wouldn't automatically install plate brackets. Ordered the v-sport ground effects and spoiler (nationwide backorder). It needs tints and weather techs, that's about it. Might do a stereo system eventually. Really digging it so far. Really wanted black, but for a daily salt eater, that would kill me. The satin steel metallic is really cool though.

20191110_091205.jpeg
20191110_091214.jpeg

Last edited:

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Picked up a 19 CTS luxury 3.6 last night. I'm gonna miss the cruze for sure. Just drilled out the front plate bracket and ordered some bumper plugs. Really wish dealers wouldn't automatically install plate brackets. Ordered the v-sport ground effects and spoiler (nationwide backorder). It needs tints and weather techs, that's about it. Might do a stereo system eventually. Really digging it so far. Really wanted black, but for a daily salt eater, that would kill me. The satin steel metallic is really cool though.View attachment 45297View attachment 45298

View attachment 45295

View attachment 45296

Congrats brother. It’s a state law in Illinois if they don’t put them on, the customer gets a ticket they will come after the dealer for the ticket. I hope you leased this caddi they have really cheap payments on them? That way they can can take the huge hit on deprecation. I would have daily driven that vette [emoji23]

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Congrats. I love the new Cadillacs.

Congrats brother. It’s a state law in Illinois if they don’t put them on, the customer gets a ticket they will come after the dealer for the ticket. I hope you leased this caddi they have really cheap payments on them? That way they can can take the huge hit on deprecation. I would have daily driven that vette [emoji23]

Figures for Illinois. Lol.

Reactions: cdh027

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida

Actually bought it. $15,000 in rebates was too good to pass up. They gave me exactly what I wanted for my cruze and after a little negotiating gave me the car for we wanted as well. It was the most painless dealership experience ever. We even got a $700 Costco giftcard on top everything else.

Thread Info