McZ5Cq.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I figured I'd be upfront about a fail, so others can learn about it as well. I really didn't expect it to last too long, as prefaced by my comments about seeing how many carwashes or snowstorms it'd last through. :)

As for potential replacement being a 3.3tt Stinger, I can't use the same JB.4, as it's for a different engine group. Easy enough to resell and recoup most of the cost, and buy another for the 3.3 engine group. Or a Genesis GV70 with the 3.5tt which uses the same JB4, but that's the small SUV. It's a bit more room, but I'm not sure I'm ready to move to an SUV. It's still far off enough that I've got plenty of time to peruse options... Meanwhile, Stinger 2.5t has been solid. :)

Reactions: Five-0 and IDAFC21

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Not sure, might do another Stinger but with the 3.3tt unless there's a decently roomy sporty wagon/suv alternative that's under $50k that's appealing.

I’m hoping the E63 wagons get down in price a bit once this bubble breaks. That’s my logical progression - into a roomy wagon with some comfort and power.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Oh Daaaaaaan..... take a look

View attachment 144532
Didn't see this until now for some reason. It certainly looks sweet, but I'm not the type to properly take care of a matte finish like that.

I do like the idea of the Grand Tourer options though, with the suede seats, red stitching, red seatbelts, and black exterior highlights.

It's tough to justify spending probably $55 k for one of the last ones after I paid just $37 k for mine. When I can find a used 2022+ AWD 3.3tt GT2 for around $40k, that's probably when I'd make the jump. :)

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Thread Info