• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

New Daily 2014 Silverado 1500 LTZ

JBruno88

Reaction score
Bought a new truck on Friday, as I've had nothing but problems with my 2003 Silverado and it was time to let it go.

I upgraded to a 2014 Silverado 1500 LTZ.

This truck is absolutely phenomenal. The creature comforts have come a long long way and I couldn't be happier. The truck is loaded with every single option from the factory except Z71 and a sunroof, which I'm okay with not having either of those.

Heated and cooled seats FTW :fy:

Here's some pics Saturday after I gave it a wash to get rid of the bugs from the drive home from Des Moines. Don't mind the Chevelle creepin...

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck3.jpg

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
ooooh, i like that. white works extremely well on that. congrats!

JBruno88

Reaction score
First mod complete. De-badged the tailgate of that horribly large Chevy emblem and silverado text. I left the LTZ tho.

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
Sweet truck, but I'm a little biased. :nutz:

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Would carpool to mod pizza

White is right! Looks good man. I know you were eyeballing that blue one out front of sunrise chevy when I still lived with you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom