🏡 Better Homes New crib is almost complete!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
aroused goat GIF

Huggerorange73

Equatorial Located Member
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
You going to do some in ground sprinklers to water your future turf, keep it cooler for the pup in the hot summer sun? That shit gets so hot, I’d recommend it. My sister had it and it’d burn your feet in the summer.
There's a spigot right there, so I'll have a hose handy....it's gonna need to be hosed down once or twice a day to keep the smell out.

Other good thing is, that section is in the shade mostly due to how the house is pointed.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
There's a spigot right there, so I'll have a hose handy....it's gonna need to be hosed down once or twice a day to keep the smell out.

Other good thing is, that section is in the shade mostly due to how the house is pointed.
The lazy factor in me says have those guys run some sprinkler heads and hose around so you don't have to do anything but turn it on!

• Haha
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Huggerorange73

Equatorial Located Member
Mar 29, 2011
Maricopa
My dad was paying a lot for nothing in HOA in Arizona
Sadly, most of the developments out here all have HOAs.

Currently there are multiple green belts, playground and bag areas my development....but at this time only the first phase is completed.

Once the area is fully developed, there will be a 10-acre centralized park and amenity area. That area will feature a large turf play area, resort-style community pool with restroom building, and a dog park. Also included in the preliminary plan are a far- themed tot lot with a zip line and a large event lawn. The area also will offer a basketball court and two pickleball courts.

How much of this actually gets built? We shall see.....

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Sadly, most of the developments out here all have HOAs.

Currently there are multiple green belts, playground and bag areas my development....but at this time only the first phase is completed.

Once the area is fully developed, there will be a 10-acre centralized park and amenity area. That area will feature a large turf play area, resort-style community pool with restroom building, and a dog park. Also included in the preliminary plan are a far- themed tot lot with a zip line and a large event lawn. The area also will offer a basketball court and two pickleball courts.

How much of this actually gets built? We shall see.....
I wanna see you and Griff do the zipline together.

• Haha
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Thread Info