New College Course - Angry White Male Studies

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
This is at KU too...not some unheard of shit school.

Imagine if we had:

-(Insert adjective) black male studies
-(Insert adjective) black female studies
-(Insert adjective) Hispanic male studies
-(Insert adjective) Hispanic female studies
-(Insert adjective) Asian male studies
-(Insert adjective) Asian female studies
-etc.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kansas-university-to-offer-angry-white-male-studies-course

The college course, called Angry White Male Studies, will dive into "the deeper sources of this emotional state while evaluating recent manifestations of male anger" in the United States and Britain since the 1950s.

The course catalog description states: "Employing interdisciplinary perspectives this course examines how both dominant and subordinate masculinities are represented and experienced in cultures undergoing periods of rapid change connected to modernity as well as to rights-based movements of women, people of color, homosexuals and trans individuals."

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
The people that take these classes are the same ones that are going to graduate and complain about not being able to find a job. A major in SJW isn't going to land you a job. If I was the person that oversees available classes at a college, I would eliminating bullshit classes like this. No wonder college tuition is so high, they have to pay for all the instructors for these ridiculous classes.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Weird.

I thought there wasn't any bias against white males.

I wonder why they're so damn angry watching their country that their white ancestors built, bled, and fought for be ripped apart as their population continually decreases because people say climate change can be stopped by not having children out of one side of their mouth then say the average birthrate is declining, we need to import foreigners to help fill those jobs and resuscitate that birthrate out of the other side of their mouth.

I JUST DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHY THEY WOULD BE SO ANGRY

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don't know guys. I think this class will really prepare people for after college and give them useful skills.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
I'm sure this will look great on a resume when applying to starbucks

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
And the left wonders why they're the subject of ridicule. Seriously though CIS gendered white men will be the Kulaks of the multicultural revolution.

Another thought, when does this just become trolling? I mean making a class about angry white men to make white men angry would be a pretty epic troll.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Yeah...this has angry college graduate that can't get a job written all over it! Then when they're super angry about having to work at Starbucks with their $100k liberal arts degree...who else could be to blame other than.....angry white men!

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
You'd be angry as a white male too if you had to watch stupid Truvada commercials every fucking commercial break...

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
It just occurred to me how long till they're angry that white men have the privilege of having college courses named after them?

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
I prefer the Angry White Old Male version of this course shown on TCG daily. :lmao:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom