Mar 5, 2006
Rumors are 160 hp 3 cylinder engine

1ec1842f4c83bb017bf2ea6ffb7b3493.png

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Take whatever Polaris has, and turn it into a V-twin 1000. They basically have equal machines and the same, if not more, customization of machines. I agree with Frank, we were up in Hayward finger fucking some SxS a while back. Can-Am definitely has the fit-and-finish over Polaris BUT Polaris does make some raw machines that get down.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Since I am buying new, I need to really start doing research. For some reason I heard that nothing can beat the RZR.

Well yeah, the nut swingers are going to say "nothing can beat my X". Honestly, you can't go wrong either way. Even the YXZ is bad ass but that's more high speed dune/trail versus back wood trail/mud stuff. All the new machines, ATVs, SxS, snowmobiles, coming out are all bad ass. You won't be disappointed with any manufacturer today.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
That is what I like to hear. I will be using this primarily on rocky surfaces in mountainous areas. This is monsoon season here and it gets really muddy on the trails out here so that is a must as well. I need to start sitting in these things to see which one feels better and just go from there. Good to know there are good options. The can am's seem lighter too. Always a bonus.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info