TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
cq5dam.web.1322.1322.jpeg

The all-new Maverick X3 | Can-Am

FUCKING MERCY fapfapfapfapfpafpapfapfpafpapfp

23k+

I will own one of these. Just need to offload some stuff first. :rofl:

it needs a mini gun attached to it somewhere or something.

:rofl: jesus fuck. 72" wide. I just now read the whole website.

that's insane.

when i was just out in wyoming, side by sides out there take up the width of a lot of mountain trails... can't wait to come up on one of these doin' 40 through the trees the entire width of the trail. :ugh:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
That's like saying "you should buy a snowmobile" "nah, I'd rather have a mountain goat".

Two completely different machines for two completely different uses. And the Slingshot is a gimmick, imo.

The standard X3 starts at 23k with power steering, turbo triple, and far superior fit and finish, if the new Maverick is like the old Maverick, compared to the RZR. Hell, the Turbo RZR started at 24 or 25k, somewhere in there. I can't even find the Turbo RZR on their website anymore, just the standard XP 1000 and special editions.

EDIT: Just kidding: http://www.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-side-by-side/2016/rzr-xp-turbo-eps-graphite-crystal Starts at 25k

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
UTV Action Magazine | STREET-LEGALIZE YOUR UTV

How cool would it be to be able to legally drive your UTV or ride your ATV on the street to connect Forest Service/BLM/state roads and other trails? Well, it’s legal to do so in almost half of the United States, and there are a few companies that make street-legal kits for UTVs and ATVs. Today’s UTVs already have most of the required equipment such as mufflers, seat belts, headlights, taillights and brake lights. OHV-friendly states like West Virginia let OHVs travel city streets on the Hatfield-McCoy trail system, and Utah recently passed a law saying UTVs were legal on every street except Interstates (I-15 and I-70) or in Salt Lake City. In fact, most states allow counties and towns to set their own standards, and Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Texas, Minnesota, Wyoming, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Montana, North and South Dakota, Washington, Michigan, Kentucky, Nebraska, Ohio, Vermont, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Tennessee and Colorado (HB15-1054) have laws allowing the street-legalization of OHVs.

Of course everywhere around us except this shithole. :bowrofl:

LoveSpank

JTICE
Mar 13, 2012
Oswego
That's like saying "you should buy a snowmobile" "nah, I'd rather have a mountain goat".

Two completely different machines for two completely different uses. And the Slingshot is a gimmick, imo.

The standard X3 starts at 23k with power steering, turbo triple, and far superior fit and finish, if the new Maverick is like the old Maverick, compared to the RZR. Hell, the Turbo RZR started at 24 or 25k, somewhere in there. I can't even find the Turbo RZR on their website anymore, just the standard XP 1000 and special editions.

EDIT: Just kidding: http://www.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-side-by-side/2016/rzr-xp-turbo-eps-graphite-crystal Starts at 25k
Oh I was comparing last night and it takes a minute to find the turbo tar. Starting at 25k

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info