Never seen so many women excited about murdering their own children!!

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Guessing JB signed in the new abortion laws for IL....

At least everyone can get high and not care about it. :s00ls:

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Omg :rofl: @ murdering

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
The part of the law that bothers me is below. Why are we required to pay for abortions? Abortion is an issue we need to agree that fundamentally divides people morally. It isn't fair to those that find it morally abhorrent, are forced to pay for them! Again, I'm not saying I care if they are legal...but I shouldn't be forced to have ONE PENNY of my money go towards them!

https://wrex.com/category/2019/06/12/illinois-governor-signs-abortion-protections-into-law/

It also requires insurance coverage for abortions, contraception and related medical care.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
If these women are as fucked up as you think they are, would you want them having children and raising them to be as fucked as they are?

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
The part of the law that bothers me is below. Why are we required to pay for abortions? Abortion is an issue we need to agree that fundamentally divides people morally. It isn't fair to those that find it morally abhorrent, are forced to pay for them! Again, I'm not saying I care if they are legal...but I shouldn't be forced to have ONE PENNY of my money go towards them!

https://wrex.com/category/2019/06/12/illinois-governor-signs-abortion-protections-into-law/
What are you talking about... Insurance companies are forced to cover it and is paying for it, not tax money

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Also I agree a woman can choose. Go illinois.

It should be between her and her doctor. If anything the state officially just stepped out of the way and let people decide.

Knowklew

Donating Member
Reaction score
Bunch of men in here bitching about a womans right to choose...

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Bunch of men in here bitching about a womans right to choose...

I know you're talking about us in your post, but I hate this "argument" when people use it for our elected officials....

Men are elected to office to vote the way of their constituents, if you don't like the way someone votes, vote them out. Otherwise the "men cant make laws regarding abortion" line is useless IMO.

If we only go by this logic, only those who own guns can make laws regarding guns. Watch how fast a liberals head will explode when you bring that one up.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Also, as Ive posted before, I am pro-choice as well, but some of these laws theyre bringing up, promoting, and passing lately are REALLY making it hard to stay that way.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
On a more positive note, and more important things... in that first pikture of fat boy, the first row of women, the two on the far left and then the 2nd one in on the right (the redish head)... I possibly WOOD.

Of course I WOOD pull out in order to avoid any of this confusion over abortion. :D

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Your insurance premiums are based on what they cover. It's indirect, but we are paying for it.
this feels fucked to even type/think/say but isn't it likely cheaper for that abortion than whatever comes from a birth? whether the child be totally healthy, or not.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Men are elected to office to vote the way of their constituents, if you don't like the way someone votes, vote them out. Otherwise the "men cant make laws regarding abortion" line is useless IMO.

If we only go by this logic, only those who own guns can make laws regarding guns. Watch how fast a liberals head will explode when you bring that one up.
Exactly! Then we'll need gay law makers, non-binary law makers, and whatever other hip/new non-conforming type that comes up next.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom