#NEVER LIFT (Step aside Mustang boy….)

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Supposedly it was a cold day. Traction was right around the corner, if only he had a few more feet to obtain it.
He was trying to get the wheel speed up so the rear spoiler would start to work, :ROFLMAO:

I know, let's warm the tires up while turning. What could go wrong?

Do you think his name was George (of the Jungle?). This shows my age, LOL

Watch out for that tree!

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Caleb515

Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Chicago, IL
Real Name
Caleb
The sad part is how excited people get after it happens. Like the dude jumping up and down screaming running to the car. He doesn't give AF about the driver or anything else, he's just excited it happened.

Another reason the car community has gone to shit and these gatherings around the exit should be banned at meets. It provokes idiots who can't drive to do dumb shit and make the rest of us look bad / meets get cancelled.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
The sad part is how excited people get after it happens. Like the dude jumping up and down screaming running to the car. He doesn't give AF about the driver or anything else, he's just excited it happened.

Another reason the car community has gone to shit and these gatherings around the exit should be banned at meets. It provokes idiots who can't drive to do dumb shit and make the rest of us look bad / meets get cancelled.
Yup. All of the kids running out into a busy street with their phones recording doesn't help. Stay back and let the police handle it. If one or two people want to check on the driver, fine. Crowding the car and screaming doesn't help or look good for the car community.

Really the last 4-5 years or so I've kept to myself and haven't gone out to many meets because I can't stand this kind of behavior at events. I'd rather hang in my garage wrenching on stuff or go out for a cruise with just a tight group of friends.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info