Disney+ Marvel's Daredevil

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Was the giant hole to nowhere ever explained? Did I miss that?

Not in the show, just that it has something to do with The Hand.... Not sure if it has to do with any other Daredevil plots though.

I don't think it has to do with the blood urn that theyre going to use to bring back Elektra like they did Nobu but I could be mistaken.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Since I plowed through the season, I assume this part is where Punisher gets handed over? If so yeah that scene was big for Shane.

Yeah, where he talked about coming back from the war. The first time I watched it I was kinda checking out cuz I was at the end of a 4 episode binge, so I went back and rewatched it the next day. So glad I did.

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
So was the Col. the blacksmith?? Is that how it worked out?? It was a good season but was really damn confusing.

I just finished this last night and was also a bit confused.
Something tells me they would have made more of an effort to explain this if the Col was the blacksmith. All these moving parts over the last half of season 2 surrounding the blacksmith you think they would have made that more climatic if it's the case?

Regardless I can't wait for season 3!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info