NERF guns!!

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
RIVAL, YESSSSSSsssss. Love the Rival line!

I love the Rival Hypnos, so much fun. Oh, and the Nemesis, man the Nemesis is awesome.
His big blue rival shown in that pic did OK, it shot fast, but the smaller ones he brought (linked below) hit harder

BUT none of them compared to my MK3, that thing stings. I accidentally shot my buddy right between the eyes with it lol. Oh and bonus points because the darts that mine shoots hit something then fall, whereas the balls ricochet 10 times then get lost forever.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
His big blue rival shown in that pic did OK, it shot fast, but the smaller ones he brought (linked below) hit harder

BUT none of them compared to my MK3, that thing stings. I accidentally shot my buddy right between the eyes with it lol. Oh and bonus points because the darts that mine shoots hit something then fall, whereas the balls ricochet 10 times then get lost forever.
I like the Hyper less because its so much more of a pain to find and cleanup all of them lol. The rivals being larger are easier to find.

NOMIEZVR4

TCG Elite Member
May 6, 2014
Chicago
1676308907446.png

ended up getting a slightly larger one for myself in case the kids try to double and/or triple team me :D

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Yep this one. Nice how is it? Did you just get it off gamestop for $95?
I haven’t even taken it out of the box and I don’t think I ever will. I ordered it direct from Hasbro, waited almost 2 years and it’s from the first batch produced and shipped to the US. I’ll get Fortnite rifles from Target to battle with the wife and kid.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
My Poor cat. I fired ONE shot, and it recocheted like 3 times, the last hitting her in the butt. My Apt is too small for these guns. LMAO. She's hiding under the couch now. The look of betrayal she gave me!
Ricochets ftl. I went in to my basement yesterday, soon as I turned the corner I saw like 20 of those damn balls that had bounced down to the second platform of the stairs

darts ftw

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info