NERF guns!!

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
New thing that my kid started that turns out to be a blast no matter who is over. Saturday we got takeout and watched playoffs at my house. Couple of my friends were over, then the in laws stopped by on their way home from dinner. Christian started handing out nerf guns to everyone and it turned in to a full out 7 person nerf war that lasted about 20 minutes.

Yesterday my buddy JT is over and christian again insisted on playing nerf. My wife and I were downstairs and JT and christian teamed up upstairs and we were shooting at each other through the railing lol.

Moral of the story: nerf guns are awesome

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
New thing that my kid started that turns out to be a blast no matter who is over. Saturday we got takeout and watched playoffs at my house. Couple of my friends were over, then the in laws stopped by on their way home from dinner. Christian started handing out nerf guns to everyone and it turned in to a full out 7 person nerf war that lasted about 20 minutes.

Yesterday my buddy JT is over and christian again insisted on playing nerf. My wife and I were downstairs and JT and christian teamed up upstairs and we were shooting at each other through the railing lol.

Moral of the story: nerf guns are awesome
Excuse the in progress wall, but we 3d printed nerf gun holders because we have s ridiculous amount of them. This is probably half of the guns :rofl:

Get kid eye protection lol the nerf masks are pretty cool and the kids like them.

IMG_20230120_130514_999.jpg

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I need to up my game, but i'm generally against plastic things that take up an absurd amount of space so it'll stay pistols for me lol

Kristy got him some ryans world nerf guns for xmas and man do they suck. One is a bolt action style rifle that always jams, another is a big mag-fed semi auto one that works halfway decent, another has a giant nerf drum which is cool but the velocity sucks.

The semi auto one is cool because he got super fast at pulling the mag out and checking/fixing/loading it when it's jammed or empty. He looks like a 4yo nerf john wick lmao, i have video of it

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Just bought this, supposedly 140fps

View attachment 148221
I can officially say that I highly recommend this thing. You just can't shoot bare skin, i have my kid put a jacket & glasses on before the nerf wars begin

Never jams, accurate AF, powerful AF. I bought 3 spare mags so now I have 5 of them, 75 nerf rounds ready to rock.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info