Needed - tow vehicle and full trailer from Elgin to Schiller Park and back

Railgun

Rotolicious
Oct 24, 2015
Hi all,

Appreciate I know no one here but for a couple of folks (who may not even be on the forums anymore?). I've been in the UK for the past 10+ years, with my car still in the Chicago area and am starting to finally get moving on a project with it. However, it needs some remedial work and I'm looking to take the opportunity to do it while I'm in Chicago the next time around.

The car is in Elgin at the moment and looking to get it to Schiller Park (just off River Rd and Lawrence) possibly around the last week of July, and if lucky, back the end of the following week. I'm still arranging with the body shop on time frames and whether they can accomodate this, so it may not even happen this go around...so this is just for planning purposes.

Happy to compensate accordingly.

Thanks in advance...

Reactions: Yaj Yak

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
Hi all,

Appreciate I know no one here but for a couple of folks (who may not even be on the forums anymore?). I've been in the UK for the past 10+ years, with my car still in the Chicago area and am starting to finally get moving on a project with it. However, it needs some remedial work and I'm looking to take the opportunity to do it while I'm in Chicago the next time around.

The car is in Elgin at the moment and looking to get it to Schiller Park (just off River Rd and Lawrence) possibly around the last week of July, and if lucky, back the end of the following week. I'm still arranging with the body shop on time frames and whether they can accomodate this, so it may not even happen this go around...so this is just for planning purposes.

Happy to compensate accordingly.

Thanks in advance...

Become a AAA member and get the tows free

Reactions: daturbosix
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info