Need to find a new home for my cat

We need to find a new home for our cat, Cassie and thought maybe someone here is looking for a friendly, cuddly, and healthy cat to adopt. She loves people and attention and is just very laid-back.

We got her from a local shelter just under 3 years ago and she was estimated at about 2 years old at that time. So she's about 4 or 5. She's up to date on all her shots and is healthy. We'll include everything needed: toys, litter box, food, water fountain, etc...

Here's the quick CL ad with pic: loving cat for adoption

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Some more pics

20130712_125840_zps3e2938aa.jpg

2012-05-19164039.jpg

20130225_225748_zpsdf329365.jpg

Older Pic:
2012-05-20120239.jpg

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
How does she do with other cats? Do you know?

We really don't have much experience with her and other cats... She does go outside and is also terrorized by the hulk-like barn cat that lives on the property. She just tries to get away from him when he pounces on her.

But she's fine with our dog and ignores him until he starts playing too rough with her.

Sorry, that doesn't answers your question very well.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
The wonderful reality of the modern day pet owner.
When you dont feel like caring for your pet anymore, just dump them off to someone else.

How do you know that is the case?

I just happened to click on the CL add and he mentioned about the cat being stressed out about the dog in the house. So you'd prefer the cat to be miserable than to go to a family that will care for it in a less stressful living situation?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
If that pic of the cat with the puppy was taken anytime soon than that's sad.

Gets a new puppy, ditches old cat.

Puppies are rambunctious. Fact of life. It'll mellow out and the cat will get used to it. How long have you had the dog?

When you're to lazy to train for behavior, just ditch it!

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI

Puppies are rambunctious. Fact of life. It'll mellow out and the cat will get used to it. How long have you had the dog?

Based off the URL of the picture, looks like since 5/12 was when the dog was a puppy. "2012-05-20120239.jpg" is the file name.

If it's the same dog I met when I was at his house, it is no longer a puppy, it's large and likes to play.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
We really don't have much experience with her and other cats... She does go outside and is also terrorized by the hulk-like barn cat that lives on the property. She just tries to get away from him when he pounces on her.

But she's fine with our dog and ignores him until he starts playing too rough with her.

Sorry, that doesn't answers your question very well.

Is she spayed and declawed? Also, does she NEED to go outside?

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Are you concerned about toxoplasmosis or it's just time for the cat to go?

It is a concern of ours with the baby coming in a few months.

That's an old pic as our dog is almost 2 years old now. Wombat's response below is correct. It's a big dog and likes to play.

Based off the URL of the picture, looks like since 5/12 was when the dog was a puppy. "2012-05-20120239.jpg" is the file name.

If it's the same dog I met when I was at his house, it is no longer a puppy, it's large and likes to play.

Is she spayed and declawed? Also, does she NEED to go outside?
She is spayed but not declawed. And no, she doesn't need to go outside. She's a house cat that'll do fine inside and will go outside to explore and then want to come back shortly thereafter.

Thread Info