CHI2000GTP

Grand Prix Junkie
TCG Premium
Dec 1, 2017
Chicago, IL
I am located in Lombard, IL.
I will do the pick-up and drop-off.
Would need it for 1 week...MAX

Needing to borrow an engine hoist and chains if you got em. Often, these are bought and used once or twice, and that's it. Don't wanna buy a hoist and use it just once, and then have it crowding my 1-car garage. Give your hoist another chance to get a job done!

It will be used on my Grand Prix's. The engine/trans from my Maroon GTP is coming out, and the engine/trans from the Turbo Prix is going in. Maroon GTP becomes Turbo and lives on. Blue Turbo gets gutted and scrapped. Dats da plan.

I will bring you a case of Carlsberg and a handful of pre-rolled joints in exchange for the hoist, for 1-week. Hopefully I don't need it all 7 days...

Let me know if you got one that you're willing to let a fellow TCG gear-head borrow.

Thanks,

Luke

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city

CHI2000GTP

Grand Prix Junkie
TCG Premium
Dec 1, 2017
Chicago, IL
Looks good! Is it bigger than the 73in Mitsubishi TV that I picked up from ya?

What I'm trying to say is, Will it fit in the Highlander?! Lol

In any case, thanks for offering man! Right now I'm wondering if I'm jumping the gun on this engine pull, and gut plan. Second guessing myself here. But it would be smart to check fuel pressure at the rail, despite the fact that fuel pump primes. Heard of them priming but not actually pumping. Also should disconnect the MAP sensor and see what happens.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I am located in Lombard, IL.
I will do the pick-up and drop-off.
Would need it for 1 week...MAX

Needing to borrow an engine hoist and chains if you got em. Often, these are bought and used once or twice, and that's it. Don't wanna buy a hoist and use it just once, and then have it crowding my 1-car garage. Give your hoist another chance to get a job done!

It will be used on my Grand Prix's. The engine/trans from my Maroon GTP is coming out, and the engine/trans from the Turbo Prix is going in. Maroon GTP becomes Turbo and lives on. Blue Turbo gets gutted and scrapped. Dats da plan.

I will bring you a case of Carlsberg and a handful of pre-rolled joints in exchange for the hoist, for 1-week. Hopefully I don't need it all 7 days...

Let me know if you got one that you're willing to let a fellow TCG gear-head borrow.

Thanks,

Luke

Wheaton IL Here, just off Roosevelt, as [MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION] said, you're welcome to it.

Gonna take a pass on the Carlsberg and Joints though XD

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info