3800 need spark plug advise for cat code problem

starrGTP

Regular
Mar 15, 2008
I just put in an Intense PCM and threw a cat code. Figured it was bound to happen to me. I was going to replace the cat with a high flow and put in a 3" downpipe so I went ahead and had that done already. Now I am going to change the plugs. What plugs should I go with and how can I fix the excess fuel going into the cat? Can this be tuned down or is it something I have to live with because of the PCM upgrade code? Need to get this fixed asap cause I am due for emissions.

Basically what plugs and gapped at what should I get?

F

fastcash

Originally posted by starrGTP@Jan 24 2005, 11:23 AM
I just put in an Intense PCM and threw a cat code.  Figured it was bound to happen to me.  I was going to replace the cat with a high flow and put in a 3" downpipe so I went ahead and had that done already.  Now I am going to change the plugs.  What plugs should I go with and how can I fix the excess fuel going into the cat?  Can this be tuned down or is it something I have to live with because of the PCM upgrade code? Need to get this fixed asap cause I am due for emissions.

Basically what plugs and gapped at what should I get?
[snapback]68710[/snapback]​

what are your mods?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list