3800 need some quick infoa

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Hey guys as some of you may or may not know, Im 1yr away from becoming a High school teacher. I'm majoring in history and part of what I'm doing is Bilingual education. Now heres what I need from you guys, I was given the project of performing a poll either at school, work, net or some other place of my choice to see how many people are bilingual in a given place, and determine how many people of that place were bilingual to get a percentage of how many people are bilingual to those who are not.

So if you are bilingual or not just post here so I can get part of my project done....Its a plus if you include what other language you're familiar with besides the obvious (english)

These are my questions:

1. Are you bilingual?

2. If so what other language do you speak besides English?

thanx in advance

Paco B)

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Prussen I tried using the poll option but I kept getting it back with errors :angry: that why I did this way but thanx for replying, so far the ratio is 3 to 1 25 % is bilingual ....woohoo I think this project is gonna get through fast B)

Tonzcomp, ur a gringo :lolsign: ....naw I don't consider you a gringo, just americanized

Maybe I should include myself.

Me Im Bilingual, speaking English and spanish, and in the process of learning Polish :unsure:, but my polish is rough :eek:

thanx for the kind words guys...

anybody else wanna share your info

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
I had 1 year of French in Highschool... started my 2nd year... as a senior .. then realized I don't need French to be a Software Engineer heh so I dropped it for a free period :D

Je pense que le prof de français est trés stupid!
Pour quoi?
Pense que le prof de français est trés trés trés stupid!!!!

Voulez vous couchez avec moi çe çoir? :p At least one good thing came outta french class.. I figured out what that meant

oh and I can speak a tiny bit of Spanish

Ocho y Ocho :p (for when I go to el famous burrito and need hot sauce, red and green)

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Haha I'm going into secondary ed too.. you have to love te EDFN classes at NEIU

Answers to your questions: I use to be able to speak, read and write Aramaic when I was a kid... haha now I can only understand some words...
and took three years of French in high school mainily because it was alot like Aramaic, ex saying stuff backwards ex girl pretty, and lot of tongue rolling.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Originally posted by Fish@Dec 7 2005, 11:16 PM
1. Are you bilingual?

1. No, I only like chicks.

2 No Im good. Whenever Im around 2 people that are speaking funny, I just look at them funny and they stop talking.
[snapback]106345[/snapback]​

LoL........why hasnt uncle ram responded............hes barely lingual let alone bilingual

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY@Dec 7 2005, 04:56 PM
Haha I'm going into secondary ed too.. you have to love te EDFN classes at NEIU

Answers to your questions: I use to be able to speak, read and write Aramaic when I was a kid... haha now I can only understand some words...
and took three years of French in high school mainily because it was alot like Aramaic, ex saying stuff backwards ex girl pretty, and lot of tongue rolling.
[snapback]106304[/snapback]​

What a small world I'm at NEIU, the best school to get your teaching degree :lolsign: , I still havent taken the EDFN classes but next semester I begin my first EDFN class I think its the 306 one??

anyway thanx for your data and warm responses guys :)

all this information came in nicely and fast too :)

U

UncleRam

Originally posted by chipmonk212121+Dec 7 2005, 11:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fish
@Dec 7 2005, 11:16 PM
1. Are you bilingual?

1. No, I only like chicks.

2 No Im good. Whenever Im around 2 people that are speaking funny, I just look at them funny and they stop talking.
[snapback]106345[/snapback]​

LoL........why hasnt uncle ram responded............hes barely lingual let alone bilingual
[snapback]106348[/snapback]​
[/b]
UNCLE RAM HAS NOT RESPONDED BECAUSE HE DOES NOT SPEAK BABBLEEASE LIKE COMRADE CHIPMONK OR COMRADE HORIST FROM MOSCOW.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info