• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Need some imput people...

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Well I am going to start making a list of stuff to do if/when the motor and/or trans were to ever take a shit on me.

Any ideas as to what I should maybe do?

Suggestions are welcome.

Also, are there any good motor builders this side of the midwest?

Thanks in advance.

Btw, the car will be mostly street but with a lot of track time (when i get some time to go to the track).

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
maniak said:
for the trans tko or viper spec t56 :D

VT or DSS either would be fine. teksid block of course...

teksid, schmeksid... Go with any block your heart desires. Unless you are going for atronomical power the block itself will not matter (Teksid vs WAP) As long as you don't grenade your stocker Teksid block then it will of course serve as a solid platform to build off of.

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
i like the trans that i have if you want something thats solid as hell look into the MMR modified TKO's also make sure when u r buying a trans to look at the gear ratio's before purchasing...a t56 might sound cool in a sn95 but it might not be what your looking for...but then again you have a blower so it might be different in your consideration....

i recently did a shit load of research on the trans matter cuz of what happened to mine....all i have to say is t45 suck ass and dont be surprised when they break...

as for motor VT!!! they will get mine whenever my motor goes..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info