NWI
20200617_112913.jpg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Oh snap.... it's finally here.

I think Kyle from RR Buildings has been using that for his builds checking it out and it seems to work really well.

I agree with him that the DeWalt nailers are nice, but the whirling noises they make can definitely get annoying after awhile.

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
I think Kyle from RR Buildings has been using that for his builds checking it out and it seems to work really well.

I agree with him that the DeWalt nailers are nice, but the whirling noises they make can definitely get annoying after awhile.

The DeWalt nailers I've used have sucked.

He must have a connection with Milwaukee, because this was just released.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
The DeWalt nailers I've used have sucked.

He must have a connection with Milwaukee, because this was just released.

Yeah, he got it early to test it out, He gets it a lot because of all his followers.

Theres the video he uploaded last night, he uses it to work on window boxes. He's had it for a few of the last videos.

He just showed off a DeWalt coil nailer that looks like itll work really well but the whirling is annoying on it as well.

I use a DeWalt Pneumatic for framing that works great, and a DeWalt cordless finish nailer, but the whirling on that one gets old too.

I love all my DeWalt stuff, but Milwaukee has a ton of good stuff as well. If I was in the market for a new platform I might be leaning towards it.

Reactions: GTPpower

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
greasy greasy

Hmmmmm that’s weird. If it is true graphene technology then it would be a threat, but to me this makes no sense for CAT. They are throwing their name on tools now, before it was work boots sold at Walmart? I don’t think this is anything they are making on their own, looks cheap. Probably won’t go far. Interested in who is backing them though.....

Reactions: Yaj Yak and DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Hmmmmm that’s weird. If it is true graphene technology then it would be a threat, but to me this makes no sense for CAT. They are throwing their name on tools now, before it was work boots sold at Walmart? I don’t think this is anything they are making on their own, looks cheap. Probably won’t go far. Interested in who is backing them though.....

Was hoping you knew.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Was hoping you knew.

The articles I am reading are speculating affiliation with the Worx & Rockwell brands. I am looking for styling features and breadth of line similarities between everything, I'm just not seeing it. Entering into the power tool game is going to be a tough go even if they have great battery tech. You already have folks ingrained in certain platforms, getting them to switch won't be easy. Just by the design of the tool bodies, things look cheap and not robust. Curious what market they are planning on targeting.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Thread Info