3800 Need SC snout rebuilt

• Thread starter imported_PaceCarBoozer
  • Start date
I

imported_Ron Vogel

I got your PM's, but I need to revist the PN's and stuff still. I'll know by Monday for sure. I'm a little busy trying to get together what I need to get done for late-night racing tommorrow.

BTW: I run Mobil 1 in my snout, not too big a deal..just have to change it more.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Sep 1 2005, 04:17 PM
I got your PM's, but I need to revist the PN's and stuff still. I'll know by Monday for sure. I'm a little busy trying to get together what I need to get done for late-night racing tommorrow.

BTW: I run Mobil 1 in my snout, not too big a deal..just have to change it more.
[snapback]96702[/snapback]​

Ok, cool, I didn't know if you were getting them, so thats why I tried on here. If you can let me know what you need to do it and where I can get it, I'll run for the parts this weekend, and then you can let me know when is a good time for you. Also, how long does the process take. I work nights so my days are completely open. Thanks
CJ

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer+Sep 1 2005, 04:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Sep 1 2005, 04:17 PM

Ok, cool, I didn't know if you were getting them, so thats why I tried on here. If you can let me know what you need to do it and where I can get it, I'll run for the parts this weekend, and then you can let me know when is a good time for you. Also, how long does the process take. I work nights so my days are completely open. Thanks
CJ
[snapback]96705[/snapback]​
[/b]
zzp sells the snout rebuild kit, at least they used to..HThs

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by CoolGTX+Sep 12 2005, 04:47 PM-->
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Sep 1 2005, 04:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Sep 1 2005, 04:17 PM

CJ
[snapback]96705[/snapback]​
zzp sells the snout rebuild kit, at least they used to..HThs
[snapback]97594[/snapback]​
[/b]
Yea, I know, but I don't have the tools or the knowledge to do it. I'm pretty mechanically inclined, but when I do something for the first time, I like to have someone at least there to look over my shoulder to kinda walk me through it, and tell me if I'm f#cking something up. Also, I don't have a credit/debit card, so I can't order anything online. Thanks for the heads up though
CJ

DaytonaPrixMI

Regular
Dec 3, 2008
Originally posted by PaceCarBoozer@Sep 13 2005, 08:39 AM
so what do ya say Ron? Do you think you will have time before race day?
[snapback]97664[/snapback]​

Do a search on clubgp, there is a write up on this that is very detailed. If I remember when I get home I can post it up here for you, I have it bookmarked. I believe you do need to have a pulley puller, so if you don't have that then you need someone to help ya out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list