• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Need power adder before next half mile. Which?

Which power adder?

• NOS!!!!

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Centri blower

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • TVS blower

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Twins - very expensive

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
So lets touch on suspension for a minute, shall we?

Probably going to tear into my 5.0 in the spring too... needs a lowering BAD and the wheel hop is unacceptable. What to do?

Really depends on what your looking to do with the car, more towards 1/4, dual purpose, or mostly street. I'm a big fan of BMR, they have lots of different parts geared towards different things.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Really depends on what your looking to do with the car, more towards 1/4, dual purpose, or mostly street. I'm a big fan of BMR, they have lots of different parts geared towards different things.

I agree with Drew that BMR makes some great stuff. I like BMR for the more hardcore stuff. I like Steeda stuff when I am not wanting a rod end control arm. Steeda has a three piece bushing that has a center bushing that is a harder durometer. The softer outer bushings allow articulation and don't bind easily. The harder center bushing allows for more control of fore and aft movement. More so than a normal poly bushing. Plus they make their parts with quality materials and are engineered for strength as well as weight savings where it is safe to do so. Plus they have unreal amounts of years in drag and road course racing.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Either BMR or Steeda will work. I prefer the Steeda with poly bushings. I run them on my 2011 as well as my Capri. In the 5+ years they have been on the Capri I have never damaged a bushing. The harder center bushing really helps when accelerating and breaking. Less distortion than the normal poly bushing other people use. The Capri is 3800# and has been 1.3 to the 60'. I can say I am very happy with their products.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Either BMR or Steeda will work. I prefer the Steeda with poly bushings. I run them on my 2011 as well as my Capri. In the 5+ years they have been on the Capri I have never damaged a bushing. The harder center bushing really helps when accelerating and breaking. Less distortion than the normal poly bushing other people use. The Capri is 3800# and has been 1.3 to the 60'. I can say I am very happy with their products.

I dont even run full heim joints on the TA... why would I start now? Sounds like Steeda is where I'll be going!

Thread Info