3800 Need installer

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
Hey guys I have 1.9 ratio rockers from ZZp that I bought from sinner (bob) a couple of months ago, and I've just let them sit for quite some time, I went over my motor completely, checked the heads and replaced all the gaskets just to make sure my car could handle the extra ponies :lolsign: Anyways the car is running great even with 154k and I want to see who can help with the install or who is willing to do the install. Preferably someone who has done these before. I have all the tools to do the job exept a spring compressor. I'm pretty good with a wrench and have done all my bolt ons myself, but I've never gone far enough to do a cam swap or rocker swap on motors. I had talked to James (Turbo400sb) but I know he's busy. If you see this James let me know if you can lend a hand. The 105 springs from ZZP should be here on monday so I would like to have them on next weekend or the weekend after that.

Any takers?

Let me know either here or through a pm.

thanx

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info