• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Need installer

smknL67

Reaction score
Hey guys I have 1.9 ratio rockers from ZZp that I bought from sinner (bob) a couple of months ago, and I've just let them sit for quite some time, I went over my motor completely, checked the heads and replaced all the gaskets just to make sure my car could handle the extra ponies :lolsign: Anyways the car is running great even with 154k and I want to see who can help with the install or who is willing to do the install. Preferably someone who has done these before. I have all the tools to do the job exept a spring compressor. I'm pretty good with a wrench and have done all my bolt ons myself, but I've never gone far enough to do a cam swap or rocker swap on motors. I had talked to James (Turbo400sb) but I know he's busy. If you see this James let me know if you can lend a hand. The 105 springs from ZZP should be here on monday so I would like to have them on next weekend or the weekend after that.

Any takers?

Let me know either here or through a pm.

thanx

smknL67

Reaction score
I can trade the rocker install work for body work. I'll re-paint parts on your car or buff it out or pull out dents/rust.

bigsammoe

Reaction score
ricky is a good guy.. does and helps alot!

i also will join the install!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom