3800 need ideas for school....

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Just try to make the speech about something that you know a lot about on a normal day to day basis, that is the easiest. Becuase then you will not be as nervous with having to remember notes or read off of cards. That was what I did, one of my speeches was on Hockey. Explained the basics of how it worked, had some visual aids, wore a Hawks jersey, my speech teacher loved it.

Any more advice just let me kow, I was a speech major in college, must have done 100 speeches and presentations.

Denise :)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

After, but don't be dissin' my Milli! I even included some facts as a comparison to the Spice girls (shows how long ago this was) My favorite speech by far was on genetically engineered foods, but I don't see how a demonstration could be done on that. In 5th grade, I watched a very entertaining demonstration on how to destroy a GI Joe doll. I laughed my ass off, so did the rest of the class. Can you believe the guy got an F, and had to serve a detention for it, they are really trying to censure us! I am sick and tired of the man trying to hold me down!!!

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
I'm sure there are plenty of facts out there to build your speech on. Mine was a long time ago. I had also just lost a close friend who didn't put his on.
By the way....knocked myself dizzy when I wacked my head. Had to stand there and say "See that didn't hurt me a bit." :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info