3800 need help with ses light

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

i had pem, dp, and a used 02 sensor installed last week. now i'm having the service engine soon light comes on. i unplugged the battery and hoping it would reset the sensor, but that didn't help. anyone with scanner want to scan my car and turn off the ses light for me cause it's driving me nuts. i will pay!

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Originally posted by rion02gtp@Sep 21 2006, 11:18 PM
i had pem, dp, and a used 02 sensor installed last week. now i'm having the service engine soon light comes on. i unplugged the battery and hoping it would reset the sensor, but that didn't help. anyone with scanner want to scan my car and turn off the  ses light for me cause it's driving me nuts. i will pay!
[snapback]140264[/snapback]​

autozone will scan it fer ya for free..write it down and post back with it

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Xtant12@Sep 27 2006, 09:41 AM
I had the same thing happen to me but I didnt use the o2 sim... I took the codes out and I have not had any problems since and the ses light still works for other things.. Im sure someone can take them out for you...
[snapback]140807[/snapback]​
does this mena you figured out how to use part of your PT :p
and yeah i would post for anyone that has a o2 or open year bin file in there PT and take car of whatever codes you need then

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info