• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

need help with ses light

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

i had pem, dp, and a used 02 sensor installed last week. now i'm having the service engine soon light comes on. i unplugged the battery and hoping it would reset the sensor, but that didn't help. anyone with scanner want to scan my car and turn off the ses light for me cause it's driving me nuts. i will pay!

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
Originally posted by rion02gtp@Sep 21 2006, 11:18 PM
i had pem, dp, and a used 02 sensor installed last week. now i'm having the service engine soon light comes on. i unplugged the battery and hoping it would reset the sensor, but that didn't help. anyone with scanner want to scan my car and turn off the  ses light for me cause it's driving me nuts. i will pay!
[snapback]140264[/snapback]​
autozone will scan it fer ya for free..write it down and post back with it

Rich

Reaction score
You can also rent the scanner for free from Murrays. I have one in my trunk right now from them.......reminds me, I need to take it back,

~Rich

I

imported_GraFFix

Might help to post where your located, Im not familiar with "Happy Land"...might be a member close by with a scanner. If you close to the NW side of the city I could pull the code with my scanmaster for ya.

Xtant12

Reaction score
I had the same thing happen to me but I didnt use the o2 sim... I took the codes out and I have not had any problems since and the ses light still works for other things.. Im sure someone can take them out for you...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
Originally posted by Xtant12@Sep 27 2006, 09:41 AM
I had the same thing happen to me but I didnt use the o2 sim... I took the codes out and I have not had any problems since and the ses light still works for other things.. Im sure someone can take them out for you...
[snapback]140807[/snapback]​
does this mena you figured out how to use part of your PT :p
and yeah i would post for anyone that has a o2 or open year bin file in there PT and take car of whatever codes you need then

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom