I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
:rofl:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=44
Only three words can truly cover the accurate description of this product: Holy f***ing s**t.

Yes, we've gone there. With pride, we unveil the KaleCoAuto Car to Tank kit! Featuring high strength steel construction and military grade components, we're sure this kit will survive even the harshest urban environments. Never wait in traffic again. Simply bolts to the roof of your vehicle, and takes the same easy to obtain ammunition used by the M1-A1.

How can this be legal, you ask? Well to be honest, lawyers are pretty damn expensive. We have taken a new approach: Launch the product, and then watch the news.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I cannot stop laughing :rofl: http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=38
index.php

Been unsatisfied with the monster torque steer in your front wheel drive luxury car? Been annoyed by the rear end of your new high powered sports car sliding out in the rain and snow? Jealous of those folks with the big spoilers and pink performance parts? Let's face it: Only AWD cars have good handling. (Just ask anyone with an AWD performance vehicle.) To overcome the shortcomings of many otherwise nice vehicles, KaleCoAuto has developed this system! The lug-pulleys bolt directly to the wheel studs! If you can change a tire, you can install this kit. Please refrain from making left or right turns once this kit is installed. To enjoy the added handling benefits of AWD with this kit, is important that the steering wheel remains perfectly centered!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info