• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

need GTO spring blockers

dole21

Reaction score
there is no gmpart number is what i was told...these are a shipping piece that normally the driver unloading the gtos will take off the car during the unloading process, with it not being an actual performance part..they dont sell them..again..is what i was told

clubgp.com

or ebay

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
Originally posted by dole21@Nov 27 2005, 11:16 PM
there is no gmpart number is what i was told...these are a shipping piece that normally the driver unloading the gtos will take off the car during the unloading process, with it not being an actual performance part..they dont sell them..again..is what i was told

clubgp.com

or ebay
[snapback]105167[/snapback]​

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Go to a Pontiac dealer and beg. They'll usually just give them to you.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike K@Nov 27 2005, 10:56 PM
Go to a Pontiac dealer and beg. They'll usually just give them to you.
[snapback]105171[/snapback]​
And if they give you a hard time or want to charge you, tell them they are throw away pieces and you will just dumpster dive for them.

The guy at Schamburg laughed before he gave them to me. :D

kazoo

Reaction score
I don't have the GTO spring blockers but I have spring blockers that someone on this board had custom made. I have two sets and want $20 shipped for both of them. Each set was $25 when I bought them new. Now they just sit there. At least someone else can use them. Let me know,

John

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom