NWI
Maybe today we do hooters. Call me

giphy.gif

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I think I’m ganna go back and buy the stupid thing today.

On a better note, apparently Kia has a problem with their 2.4 engines and I might be getting a new engine for free.

I don’t remember if it was a 2.4 off the top of my head, but my ex had a 2010 or 11 KIA that ate a motor at 64k miles. They had so many doing it that the car sat at the dealer for 4 months waiting for a longblock to show up. This was in 2014-15

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
On a better note, apparently Kia has a problem with their 2.4 engines and I might be getting a new engine for free.

I don't remember the full details, but this happened to my coworker in the fall. I think he had a 2014 Kia with 130,000+ miles on it. His engine blew up one night on the way home from work. He got a free replacement. He was in the market anyhow for a new car. Ended up waiting to get his car back with the new engine and then sold it for a lot more than it would have been worth with the original engine.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I still love how much car you get for the $$ with lexus, especially used. They don't compare to audi/bmw/benzo in terms of features or refinement, but the reliability and price MOOOOORE than make up for it. I wish they made a sporty SUV that could tow 5k

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info