Need car suggestions ASAP

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Are you looking for something fun, or practical, new or used? Frumpy and hybrid OK? You can get a brand new Toyota Corolla Hybrid that will get 50-plus MPG no matter what. In ideal weather conditions, I would get 70 mpg on my commute from Naperville to Downtown. It drives great; quiet and smooth, and comes with Apple carplay but not android auto, has proximity key and some other things, but not heated seats. Would probably be at $25k out the door. Wouldnā€™t have to do a thing to it other than tires and windshield washer fluid.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Are you looking for something fun, or practical, new or used? Frumpy and hybrid OK? You can get a brand new Toyota Corolla Hybrid that will get 50-plus MPG no matter what. In ideal weather conditions, I would get 70 mpg on my commute from Naperville to Downtown. It drives great; quiet and smooth, and comes with Apple carplay but not android auto, has proximity key and some other things, but not heated seats. Would probably be at $25k out the door. Wouldnā€™t have to do a thing to it other than tires and windshield washer fluid.
Practical, reliable mid size. High 20ā€™s or better mpg. 25k limit.

Great White Drake

Jun 23, 2010
Working numbers now.

1860F905-7573-43DE-A9B6-35D5BFC64649.jpeg

Great White Drake

Jun 23, 2010
Shitty sales experience. Walked out.

got there 5:15, 545 we start to talk numbers. We agree on price, and get the ball rolling. 35 mins we ( wife and kid) sat alone with nobody checking in to tell us what the hell was going on. I get up, find salesman, and have to ask whatā€™s going on. Theyā€™re working on getting me the best rate, itā€™ll take 5 more mins. 15 mins later he comes back to us. I sign some papers, he walks away for another 25 mins. Again, we sat alone nobody telling us whatā€™s going on. Bye.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info